As an extension of our work in Butterfly Conservation, we are now developing butterfly gardens in educational institutes under CSR initiatives of various corporate. We are therefore seeking nominations from schools and colleges who are desirous to have a butterfly garden in their premises. The butterfly garden will be established at zero cost to the site partner. However the aftercare is needed to be taken by the site partner. We will also conduct butterfly awareness programme for students and teachers.
Site Requirement details:
- Minimum area required is 2500sq.ft
- Site should be open, sunny any devoid of any plantation.
- Ground should be plantation ready.
- Water supply should be available close to the site.
- Gardener or caretaker should be available
- Watering, deweeding and mulching needed to be done as and when required.
For Queries call on : +91 9987013144