So we are good at giving our clients turnkey solutions. So if you need to solve an environmental issue or fulfill and environmental demand we know the exact way to do it.
We have more than 20 year’s working knowledge about biodiversity and environment from conservation perspective. We ourselves being scientists, our approach to every issue is scientific.
We have an excellent network of environmental NGOs, forest departments, professionals and volunteers pan India. This helps us to plan our programmes in any part of the country.
We have equal experience in nonprofit as well as corporate sector which makes us better facilitators when it comes to planning for CSR projects and programmes.
We have flair for documentation and therefore we are good at content development, monitoring and evaluation.
We just know how to engage our audience onsite/ offsite and online.
Highly Qualified Team
We have team members with a doctorate and masters degrees and some with international exposure.
We love to dabble with technology and find innovative ways of infusing it with environment.
Even being a small company we follow high work ethics and believe in fair trade practices. We deliver more than what we promise.
2014 – 2015
• Won AEIF Award Developed three mobile apps (iTrees, iButterflies, iNaturewatch Birds)
• Established three butterfly habitats in Mumbai and Jawhar
• Conducted two training programmes of ecotourism and landscape management for forest dept.
2015 – 2016
• Launched Online Course on Gardening for Wildlife
• Conducted Lepidoptera training for forest dept.
• Established fourth butterfly habitat in Navi Mumbai
• Won Green CSR Award Launch of eForestrails-SGNP mobile app
• Paper presentation in MIT LINC 2016 Conference
• Established fifth butterfly habitat in Bangalore
2016 – 2017
• Establishment of sixth butterfly habitat in Navi Mumbai
• Representing Advisory Council of CSR Day Congress 2017
• Established seventh Butterfly habitat at Tata Serein, Thane
• Established eight Butterfly habitat at Sacred Heart High School, Vashi
• Established ninth Butterfly habitat at NASEOH, Chembur.
• Birdwing Publishers got its first product out – Butterfly Stickers.
• Butterfly Awareness Programme at Bangalore Habitat.
• LEC won the global design competition for the makeover of the Maharashtra Nature Park.
2017 – 2018
• Development of Mangrove Field Guide through Birdwing Publishers
Shop no.4,Shri Ambika Heritage, Plot-1, Sector-1, Opp. Kharghar Rly. Stn., Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210. Maharashtra, India.
Mobile : +91 9082365358
Email ID: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org