Nature trails are best ways to remain outdoors amidst nature and get destressed. Nature study infacts promote wellbeing among its learners. A regular dose of wild exposure keeps us calm and composed. We conduct full day or half day nature walks in the nearby wilderness areas of any given location in India. We also conduct walks within city parks and gardens where we promote garden education among schools and colleges. These walks could be conducted for employees as well as for general public.
Currently we are offering nature trails at following locations:
- Mumbai: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Maharashtra Nature Park, Jijamata Udyan, B.P.T Garden, Sion Fort, Sewri Mudflats.
- Navi Mumbai: Free Driving Range, Kharghar Hills, Valley Park, Artiste Village, Devi Saddle, Talave Wetlands, Vashi Mini Seashore, Karnala Bird Sanctuary.
- Thane: Yewoor Hills, Ovalekar Butterfly Park.
- Bangalore: Cubbon Park, Gunjurpalya Tree Park, Gulakamallai Tree Park, Thurahalli Tree Park, Muthyalamadu-Mahanthalingapura Tree Park, Jarakbande Kaval Tree Park.
- Chennai: Guindy National Park, Adyar Eco Park, Anna Zoological Park, Secretrait Park, Semmozhi Poonga Botanical Park, Kotturpuram Tree Park.
- Hyderabad: KBR National Park.
- Kolkatta: Eco-Tourism Park, Agri-Horticultural Garden , Millennium Park, Citizen’s Park), Central Park, Kolkatta East Wetlands.
- New Delhi: Yamuna Biodiversity Park, Aravallis Biodiversity Park, Asola Bhatti Wildlife Sanctuary, Okhla Bird Sanctuary.
Write to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 9082365358
Shop no.4,Shri Ambika Heritage, Plot-1, Sector-1, Opp. Kharghar Rly. Stn., Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210. Maharashtra, India.
Mobile : +91 9082365358
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com